Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Interview.

So Today...

I went for an job interview at Incomm. It was an odd experience. There were about 5 others ahead of me waiting in the "interview" room (I believe it was just a confrence room of some sort). It was so silent. It was so quiet that it would have had to get louder in order for someone to call it pin-drop silence. The interview itself was short, they asked me questions and I tried to, as vuina put it, "wow them with my superior command of the language", Lol. Doubt they noticed. They asked me what I was good at, and I said I was good at talking, which most of you already know. Hopefully, I'll be able to land a sales position =P. No Idea yet. haha. Will update when they call me.

On another note, Vuina and Ivan Chin got in to JIS for form 6!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! =D I'm not exactly sure who else applied for it, but if you got in, congratulations to you as well =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home