Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Singapore oh Singapore....

Lol, I'm such a terrible blogger. All my posts are days late. Anyway, I just got back from Singapore early monday morning, like 1:30am. Lol. The flight was cool, last few rows were empty so I managed to get one and lie out. We had this V.I.P. , whoever he/she was and because of he/she they rushed everyone on the plane first so that he/she could board last. Like wtheck...seriously. And when we arrvied in Brunei, we had to dock with a "special" area meant for the V.I.P. only, so it was like another 15 minutes before we actually got off the plane. So very exasperating.

On another note, Singapore was really fun. On day one I went to my favourite bookstore; Borders and bought about 200 dollars worth of books. (crazy right?) According to one of my mom's friends Borders Singapore makes the most money per square metre, lets just say that's alot of money. Oh and on the same day (after my Borders shopping spree), we went to visit another of my mom's friends, and she told us she had 30% discount coupons for Borders. I was flabberghasted!!

The food was, as usual, exceptional. My picks for restaurants that you should definitely visit (in no particular order) are:
  1. Big O's Cafe
  2. Carl Jr.'s
  3. Crystal Jade Restaurants, (both the ones at Ngee Ann City and the one at Paragon)
  4. Burger King (LOL. I'm sorry, I just had to)
  5. Sakae Sushi
  6. Sushi Tei (It's a tottaly different restaurant then the one here, Sushi Tei Brunei is just using the same name)
My favourite picks for shopping destinations on this trip (again, in no particular order) are:
  1. Ngee Ann City (Takashimaya)
  2. Raffles City
  3. Far East Plaza
  4. Lucky Plaza
  5. Funan Centre (I.T. Mall)
  6. Sim Lim Square
  7. Vivo City
  8. Shaw House
  9. Pacific Plaza
  10. Wheelock Place
Ah I can't wait to go back to Singapore again Lol. Alright, that's all from me for now, I'll be leaving you guys with two new shots I took at Wheelock Place. Cheers =)


of glass and steel... by ~deviantRealism


then the tower was wrought... by ~deviantRealism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home