Monday, November 06, 2006

A new day, a new blog,

mood: jovial
reading: Vellum by Hall Duncan
listening to: Battlestar Galactica Season 2 OST
watching: Battlestar Galactica Season 3
playing: Guild Wars
thinking: I should be studying >.<


Hey all, decided to try my hand at this again. Wanted a place to showcase my photos and to put up anything I happen to write. Can you believe I'm doing this during my o'levels? I feel totally nonplussed. Seems all those years of exams have finnaly desensitized me to the fact that these are one the most important exams of my life. Oh well. *shrugs* lol.

Thats all from me atm, but i'll leave you guys with 4 of my newest photos, let me know what you think, the good and the bad =)


Endless swirls... by ~deviantRealism


beauty unbound... by ~deviantRealism


before the fall of darkness... by ~deviantRealism


Fading Light.... by ~deviantRealism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home